The beauty checklist for your wedding26 Feb 2015, Posted by Accessories, Flowers, Hair style, Make-Up in
Here is the ultimate beauty checklist to help you prepare for your wedding day in Montpellier, step by step, during the year preceding your big day.
9 to 12 months before the event : find you “wedding hairstylist Montpellier”.
• You determine the budget you want to allow for your beauty on your big day. Don’t forget to include “pre-wedding” treatments (such as face care).
• Start a beauty form to list informations, photos, magasine pages which will be a source of inspiration for your wedding day.
• Google “Wedding hairstylist Montpellier” and click on the link. Contact us give us the details of your wedding project. We will recommend a hair-stylist and makeup artist from our team, with tarifs adapted to your budget. This partner will accompany you until your big day, and will be there on the day. ??
• If you’re planning to change your hair colour or cut for your wedding, now is the time to do and talk about it to your hair-stylist.
Six to nine months ahead : discuss with your beauty contractor
• Schedule your test appointment with your makeup and hairstyle artist
• Start talking with her/him about your wedding, your dress… Send him/her pictures of you.
Four to six months ahead : prepare your skin cares
• Consult with a skin specialist if you have skin minor problems which you wish to address prior to your wedding.
• Test any new care products you might have in order to avoid a reaction on your big day.
• Plan a calendar of appointments with your beautician (manucure,…). See with her if she needs to reshape your eyebrows.
Three months before your wedding : prepare your hair
• Cut your hair.
• Perform the hairstyle test with your hairstylist and makeup artist. If you are undecided, he may try several different styles.
• Choose your hair accessories with your hairstylist.
• Check with your makeup artist : he can prepare an ” emergency kit ” for D Day, with powder and lipstick (the same as those used for your face beauty).
Two weeks before : get ahead h2>
• Have your roots retouched, if you have died or coloured hair.
• Prepare thoroughly indications regarding the the planning of your wedding and forward them to your hair stylists and makeup artist.
• To be up to date and stress free on your big day, pay ahead all the contractors taking part in your wedding.
A week before your wedding : check, secure
• Confirm all your beauty appointments
• Wax (eyebrows, legs, bikini…)
• Organise one of your flower girls to assist you on your big day (postiche, hair accessories…) so that you don’t have to worry about them.
One to two days ahead : homestretch !
• Apply an self-tanning lotion or go to a professional salon. Bear in mind that it will “smell” for a couple of days…
• Do your manicure and pedicure
• Wash your hair for the last time before your wedding. Freshly washed hair won’t hold as well.
• Apply a hair-lightening mask recommended by your beautician, and only if you have tried it before.
• Apply a treatment a deep capillary treatment with conditioner.
On your big day : be self-confident, everything is under control !
• Take a shower with a swim cap to keep your hair dry.
• Confirm your hair-stylist’s appointment time
• Don’t forget to moisturise your hands and check your manucure : all eyes will be staring at your wedding ring !
• Give your “emergency pouch” to your bridesmaid.
Here you are. Good luck !
Follow us on Facebook.
Photo : Chris Spira