Wedding Hairstylist Aix-en-Provence – La Conciergerie
STUDIO HAIRSTYLIST | AIX-EN-PROVENCE
Local and national trips | French : mother tongue, English : excellent.
If you are looking for a hairstylist in the Aix-en-Provence area, Isabelle is at your disposal.
Born in Paris, Isabelle started her hairdressing career in this beautiful city. From a young age, she developed her passion for hair and beauty, guided by master hairdressers, photographer and fashion designers who made her travel in New York and London for hairdressing events.
She loves innovation, creativity and challenge. Her first big challenge was to take one way ticket to Australia.
In Sydney, Isabelle owned three hairdressing salons and built them up to 18 employes. During all these years, artists from all over the world joined her to work and to share their passion and knowledge.
Isabelle creative vision offers a variety of services for each client needs. She developed seasonal trends, designed creative courses, trained young hairdressers, motivated talented hairstylists and inspired them to perfection.
Back in France, Isabelle joined La Conciergerie and brought her savoir-faire for each bride needs.
- Premier Prix coiffure Strasbourg
- Australian Hairdresser of the year
- Hairdresser for top model Eva Herzigova representing Wella Australia for top Fashion Designer
- Master Craft Award of Education in New York
- Ambassador Artistic Director for Wella Asia/Pacific
- Haute coiffure Française L’Oréal seasonal trends for Australia
- Artistic Director & Educator for Haircare Lakme
- Collection trends with Eddy Ming (photographer) for Fashion magazine Harpers Bazaar
- Vogue Australia, and Grazia Australia
WEDDING HAIRSTYLIST AIX-EN-PROVENCE : OUR SERVICES
Isabelle is a hairstylist based in Aix-en-Provence. She intervenes for hairstyling trials as well as on wedding days, around Aix-en-Provence, Marseille, Salon and Pertuis.
She can suggest a few different hairstyles during the trial session and will also be able to do a few guests on the wedding day. If there are too many guests to prepare, we can send out another one of our collaborators.